Sunday, September 6, 2015

Mahkota Dewa : A fruit of god?

mahkota dewa tree
 "Mahkota Dewa" scientifically named Phaleria Macrocarpa translated into English as "the god's crown" . This fruit origins from New Guinea Indonesia and famously known in Indonesia and Malaysia as a fruit with many benefits from stems, shell and leaves.

These pictures were taken in my parent's backyard in Terengganu, Malaysia. They planted and process these miracle fruit for their own consumption. No wonder they have a great health and still look young despite of their age.











Scientific studies had been performed and proved certain medical benefits of "Mahkota Dewa"

Extracts of this fruit reported to have medical benefits of:
  • anti-tumor
  • anti-hyperglycemia
  • anti-inflammation
  • anti-diarrhoeal
  • anti-oxidant
  • anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
  • vasodilator
The stem and shells of seeds have been used to treat various cancers, lung, live and heart diseases.
The leaves also contain compounds that can treat impotence, blood diseases, allergies, diabetes mellitus and tumors.
(source : wikipedia)


mahkota dewa fruit
mahkota dewa fruit
 "Mahkota Dewa" fruits are green in color in early stage and turned to red in color during mature period. The seed is believed to be poisonous and must be cooked prior to consumption.






"Mahkota Dewa" is believed to be a great sex performance booster among men in Malaysia and Indonesia. It also could help in women menstrual health.







You can find "Mahkota Dewa" fruit drink extract in many shops outlet in Malaysia and Indonesia and also in selected commercial market. Love your health, reduce drugs. Consume more natural medication.


6 comments:

  1. Hi, would like to know where can i get this ready to use Mahkota Dewa fruits? And how to use the stem of the fruits? Because i have read in many blogs saying the stem is believe to be able to cure bone cancer and i wanted to let my mother to try it. My mother is having bone cancer. Hope you can help me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,I grow this plant in my garden but I'm not sure how to use the stem. If you need it for your mum, I can cut some for you. Leave your contact here.

      Delete
  2. My father used to plant the tree but i'm not so sure whether he still have the tree or not. Drop your email address, I will get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Both of my parents now have cancer. Can anyone send this to the United States? Is it also possible to get seed of this tree sent to me?

    My parents are from Malaysia, but are living in Oregon for their health.

    I would purchase this fruit to save my parents lives.

    Please contact me at vigorbodytonic@holisticshiel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is an easy process exporting agricultural product to US. Maybe you can source out with local asian grocer. They must have some ways to import them there

      Delete
  4. My friends are diagnosed with cancer stage 4 and spread to the bones. Do you know where I can find mahkota Dewa in Penang?

    ReplyDelete

Yeah, tell me what you think